From:
Doug Kendall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 08:46:10 -0800
REGIS from Museum Research Associates, 11 Spring St., Hallowell, ME 04347, is ba
sed
on R:Base, which is a highly-competent relational database program (if not as bi
g a
seller as it used to be).  It is a good program, reasonably priced with excellen
support.  It can be customized for use with artifact, archival and library
collections.  I'm sure there are others, too.

--
Doug Kendall, Curator of Domestic Life
State Historical Society of Wisconsin, Museum Division