From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:25:38 -0700
>Dear Fellow List readers:  Last week I printed out a copy of a post with
>the subject line "Repatriation of important Maori carving" so that I
>could share it with a co-worker and have a copy to put in my Te-Maori
>catalogue.  Unfortunately it did not print out properly and I did not
>save the message.  Can anyone send me a copy either electronically or by
>snail-mail.  I would really appreciate it.

You can search for a copy of that post on the Museum-l archive, at

http://home.dc.lsoft.com/archives/museum-l.html

Like it or not, every word written to this list is stored there for future
mad historians to excavate (not to mention the CIA and FBI).

Stephen Nowlin
Vice President, Director, Williamson Gallery
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida Street
Pasadena, CA 91103 USA (626)396-2397  fax (626)405-9104 [log in to unmask]
Williamson Gallery website:
http://www.artcenter.edu/exhibit/williamson.html