From:
Helen Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 12:05:51 -0400
        I am looking for panelists to join me in presenting a session at
AAM's Annual Meeting in 1997.  The topic is multi-museum programming.
Specifically, I am looking for examples of exhibitions, tours or educational
programs that incorporate more than one museum, but are not "highlights"
tours.  In other words, the visitor is not merely directed to the
best-known or most valuable objects in the collections.  Rather, the
materials in the different museums are placed in a larger context,
and related thematically, historically or in some other way.

        If you are interested in discussing this with me further, or can
refer me to other museums that have done this kind of programming, please
contact me as soon as possible.  I welcome responses concerning both
large and small museums.

Helen Glazer, Exhibitions Director
Goucher College
1021 Dulaney Valley Road