From:
Chad Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 19:54:54 -0600
In reference to the use of Access, we use Filemaker Pro 3.0.  I serve
many functions at the World Heritage Museum in Urbana-Champaign at the
University of Illinois, including databse management.   After looking at
the possibilities outlined by leading collections management software
like Argus, we have managed to set up a very impressive database that
rivals the likes of some of the best in the country.

The relational aspect of Access is very important, however, Filmaker Pro
3.0 is it's latest realease and is fully relational.  It is far easier to
use than Access and you will find that it is extremely user friendly and
intuitively designed.  This database has the capability to store
pictures, sounds, text data, and is fully programable to expand as your
needs.  This is not some sales pitch or anything, just thought that I
would share my thoughts about our database.
thanx

Chad Anderson
Museum Assistant
World Heritage Museum