From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 00:18:43 -0800
TYPE OF MENTOR SOUGHT:

Someone who would be willing to review my resume and
make suggestions, provide me with useful contacts, and
allow me to ask advice on practical as well as
"political" matters.  Optimally, this person would be
in the NYC area or its suburbs.

CONTACT JEANNE BY EMAIL AT:

MEET JEANNE BRASILE:

My name is Jeanne Brasile.  I am a graduate candidate
in Seton Hall University's Museum Studies Program.  I
expect to graduate in December of 2002.  I attended
Ramapo College of New Jersey as an undergrad, majoring
in Art History.

Most of my museum experience is in collections
management.  I have worked on collection management
projects at The Bergen Museum of Art and Science, The
Mahwah Historic Preservation Commission, The Ramapo
College Art Gallery and the Historical Society of
Rockland County.  Although I have this experience
under my belt, I'd like to expand my hands on
knowledge of museum registration.

Mainly, I am interested in gaining experience in
preparatorship, insurance, loans and traveling
exhibitions.  I have some experience in installing and
de-installing exhibitions.  I am an experienced
administrator, having worked in Corporate America to
pay my way through college.  Additionally, I have
lectured on Modern sculpture as a docent at Storm King
Art Center in Mountainville, NY.

I am a firm believer in acquiring a broad base of
knowledge and I'd like a mentor who is experienced in
many facets of museum registration.  I am hoping my
mentor would be willing to review my resume and make
suggestions, provide me with useful contacts, and
allow me to ask advice on practical as well as
"political" matters.  I am looking for jobs in the NYC
area and the outlying suburbs.

I can be contacted at [log in to unmask]

Thank You for your interest!

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try: