From:
Wayne and Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:17:44 -0500
Hi all

I have found that it really doesn't matter what
time of year you
hit folks with a letter for funding. What funding
you are
going to get, you get.  More pertinent would be
to suggest  a newsy note on what you have been
doing, what you plan to do in the future and
possibly a
photograph. I disagree with the flap on the back
of the envelope.  This type of envelope requires
more printing costs. I've just used an ordinary
envelope imprinted with the return address and it
has worked very well.

Regards

Mary Haegele