From:
Historic Upshur Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:36:16 -0600
  We at the Historic Upshur Museum was given a collection of glass plate
negatives dating back to 1892 to about the mid 1940'2, We have been scanning
them into PastPerfect and have decided thru  the Board of Directors to
charge per 8x10 sheet of Kodak paper $20, that means you could possible
print 2 5x7 or whatever you can get on the one sheet for the $20. That
covers the costs of the 10 to 12 thousand we have to scan, preserve and
store properly.
  Just thought that might give someone something to think about.
  The professional photographer here in Gilmer now charges I think $12 to
$30 per sheet , depending on if he has to restore the picture.

  Cindy Norris
  Office Coordinator
  Historic Upshur Museum
  Gilmer, Texas