From:
Susan Wageman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 08:19:32 -0800
On Mon, 4 Dec 1995, psyche aletheia williams wrote:

> Interesting.  I guess I wonder if these web sites would/could be
> accessible from public libraries or are we assuming that the future
> foresees everyone being connected in some way, shape or form.  I agree
> that it makes sense but is it practical?

These web sites are already accessible at some public libraries.  There
are public access stations in the libraries here in San Jose, and I have
hears of some locations in other parts of the country as well.

Susan Wageman
Grants Coordinator                 [log in to unmask]
The Tech Museum of Innovation      (408) 279-7178
145 West San Carlos Street         fax (408) 279-7149
San Jose, CA  95113                http://www.thetech.org