From:
southwest museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 08:48:20 -0700
We do not have a lending resource center, although we have a very active
out reach program where our docents go to schools and bring items to the
class rooms. Send a message to our web operator at [log in to unmask]
and she will pass your questions onto Barbara Arvi.

You could also contact the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County.
The Dept. of Education has a very active lenders service and a children's
discover room. I am not sure of the Dept. of Ed. URL but the museum has a
very good web site and provides you with some of that information.
www.nhm.org

> Subject: Resource Center
> Author:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> at
INTERNET