From:
Kara Schneiderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 1994 19:09:33 LCL
Bill Higgins writes:
>I haven't visited the MIT Museum, but they had a definitive exhibition
>some time ago on collegiate pranks (a field in which MIT is one of the
>world's leading institutions) and I hear it was pretty good.

We still do.  In fact the "MIT Hall of Hacks" just reopened after
several months of retooling the exhibit.  The exhibit chronicles MIT's
rich history of wit and wizardry, featuring historic photographs and
artifacts -- including props used in the recent police-car-on-the-dome
hack.

Kara Schneiderman
Museum Archivist
The MIT Museum