From:
Diane Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 23:16:59 -0900
    Here's a little holiday activity for you folks with the right
weather.  At about 10 degrees F (I'll let our friendly Canadians convert
that to C) soap bubbles are great fun.  They freeze.  Crack, splinter,
rupture, look like snake eggs.  We usually have to wait for weekends as
it's too dark to enjoy this phenomenon on either end of the work day.
With two three day weekends there's lots of potential daylight.
     have fun.
     Diane Brenner, Anchorage Museum