Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:16:43 -0500
I've been asked to post this to Museum-L.  Please do not respond to me.
 Respond to the address in the vacancy announcement.  No telephone calls
please.  Wendy Jessup.

CURATOR/REGISTRAR for pre-Civil War home of T.J. "Stonewall" Jackson,
 including furnishings, decorative arts and archives.

Requires M.A. in museum studies or other relevant field; three years
collections management and registration experience; knowledge of computerized
catalog systems, museum security, and preventive conservation including
environmental monitoring, integrated pest management and disaster
preparedness.  Starting range: $23,000 - $25,000 (based on experience).

Send resume, writing sample and references by 12/1/97 to:

   Stonewall Jackson House
    8 East Washington Street
    Lexington, Virginia  24450