From:
Anita Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:54:08 GMT
We are a new museum starting up in the eastern portion of Ontario, named,
appropriately enough, the Eastern Ontario Biodiversity Museum.  As far as
we are aware, there are no other regional museums of this type:  there
are two organizations that deal with specific disciplines of the natural
world (i.e. botany, fossils), but none that deal with all species of a
specific area.  Does anyone know of any other, similar, projects?  I'd
appreciate hearing back.  Thanks in advance.

Anita Miles
Assistant Curator,
Eastern Ontario Biodiversity Museum