From:
Jo Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 17:46:51 -0700
I enjoyed your commentary/outrage. Thanks for writing.
The listserv is usually a forum for tips on preserving
historic documents (not to belittle the importance of
such either).
Thanks. I checked out the image of the Virgin Mary and
found it to be that of a strong, though contemporary
spin on her. Having been raised Catholic by parents
who still attend mass every day, I am not offended.

Jo