From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:42:38 -0600
We are in the process of developing the Texas History Internet Consortium
which, when complete, will result in a search initiated at any one of the
consortium member's web sites will actuall be a search of all their sites
simultaneously.  This isn't quite what you were asking about but it is a
variation on that theme.  Maybe you should initiate something like this
among like museums in your region or throughout the country.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar