From:
Hank Burchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 08:55:01 -0400
On 12 Jun 1996, WCG1962 wrote:

> On behalf of a friend at the Nautilus Submarine museum:  does anyone know
> a source of reproduction WWI and WWII military medals?
> Answers can be sent to me off-list.

   (Replying on-list because it may be of general interest): Why go for
reproductions when genuine medals--issued or unissued--are inexpensive
and widely available? Two sources that occur to me offhand are gun shows,
where militaria dealers are usually present, and mail-order dealers in
militaria. A little web-surfing should turn up either.

     Hank Burchard * <[log in to unmask]> * Washington DC | USA