From:
Peter Bruggeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:34:52 -0700
Jose,

Contact the Edmonton Space & Science Centre (if someone from there has not
contacted you).  When I worked there, we used to light the building with
coloured flood lights for the Christmas season.  The telephone number there
is (403) 452-9100.

Peter Bruggeman
Multimedia Solutions

Christie Communications Ltd.