From:
Kristi Bronson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:26:27 -0600
Tamra,

Go to http://www.csi.edu/herrett/hcas_allen.html and click on the document "Scheduling a Special Event".  The indented paragraphs entitled "Usage" on page one are what my director and I came up with to address requests for use of our museum facility.  You are welcome to contact me directly for copies of my full rental packet which includes a Rental Contract and Policies originally developed by myself and my previous director at a municipally owned museum facility.  These documents were fine tuned by our City Attorney.

Best Regards,
Kristi Bronson, Special Events Coordinator
College of Southern Idaho
Herrett Center for Arts & Science
(208) 732-6657