From:
Ryo Yasui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:08:55 -0400
Hello~ from a misty and cool GOOD MORNING in Tokyo !

I wonder some kind colleague could generously provide me with the
information about the museum category system in Republic of Korea (South
Korea).

While some country has an official museum category system for their museums
(ie: Japan, U.S.A., Canada, Australia, etc.), there are others who seem to
have non of such things (U.K., Nederlands, etc.).

I am planning to introduce briefly about this subject in my classes at the
museum studies course.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Very truly yours and 'stay-tuned' to the Museum-L !

Ryo

YASUI R. (Mr.)
Lectuer in Museum Studies
Obirin University