From:
Charity Counts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:40:25 -0400
We are currently developing a new traveling exhibit, in which we have
considered including internet access. However, we are not certain that
most institutions are capable of accessing the internet in their galleries
or are even interested in that type of technology in traveling exhibits.

It would be helpful if you could give me your thoughts on this: Is your
institution capable of managing this type of technology in traveling
exhibits? Do you currently have internet access in your galleries? What
has your experience been with traveling exhibits that DO have it? Is it
usually more work than it is worth?

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can provide!
Charity

Charity Counts
Int'l Traveling Exhibits Manager
Childrens Museum of Indianapolis