From:
"Mary S. Carroll" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:13:24 -0600
The APT Web site, hosted by NCPTT, was inadvertently down over the weekend.
The problem has been remedied and the site is now accessible at
www.apti.org.

Mary S. Carroll
Information Management Coordinator
National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
NSU Box 5682, Natchitoches LA  71497
318/357-6464 voice 318/357-6421 fax
[log in to unmask] http://www.ncptt.nps.gov