From:
Buzz Nesti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:14:16 -0500
Help! I have two degrees, one in jewelry design (Assoc Appl'd Sci.) and the
other in art education (BA).  I have taught all ages from kindergarten to
adults in night school classes.  I love art museums, especially modern art.
 I would love a career that would utilize my teaching skills combined with
an art museum.  I don't know what to do or where to go.  I have also run my
own business so I have many skills.  I don't want to just go back to school
to get a masters to then find that I have priced myself right out of a
career.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Penny