From:
Rick Simoncelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 08:44:21 -0500
I have a request and know that some of you  out there may be able to help.

Our museum was recently awarded a grant that included a full-time  community
outreach staff position which specifically will target the St. Louis
African-American community.

Do any of you have a position similar to this, either that targets
African-Americans or some other special constituency.  If so, may I please
request that you  email, fax or mail me a copy of that position's job
description?  I'd also appreciate that person's name and also their
supervisor.  I would really like to benefit from your experience before
jumping into this new activity.

Thanks so much.

Rick
Rick Simoncelli