From:
Paula Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 1996 21:08:30 -0400
If anyone on the list has any experience working with focus groups in a
museum setting, please contact me.

I work at the Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, FL. We wish to do a
focus group to explore attitudes about the Museum, particularly in regard
to why people join and why people don't join as members, and what kinds of
member benefits intrigue them.

We are seeking some guidance in formulating questions for the focus group
members. If you can help, we would very much appreciate it.  Thanks :-)

Paula Parrish or Jocelyn Stevens
(e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
          ---OR---
general ringling address:  [log in to unmask]

Address: 5401 Bay Shore Road
         Sarasota, FL 34243
         PH: 941-359-5714