From:
Deborah Wilde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 1994 16:13:21 -0800
The announcement of the CAA Board-sponsored session on the work of
the Art Information Task Force was inadvertently omitted from the
program.  Please find below a description of the session.  We hope
all CAA participants who are interested in automated research tools
will be able to attend, and we ask users of CAAH, AIA-L, ARLIS-L,
MUSEUM-L, and VRA-L to inform those colleagues who are not on the
Internet about the session.

Thank you,

Deborah Wilde
Project Manager