From:
Mary Day Kent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:35:00 -0500
I agree with the first person who said "overworked". What are the
other departments (if any) called? There don't don't seem to be
many functions left out. We have a department at the University
of Pennsylvania Museum called "museum services" which does not match your
list, but it's a useful, comprehensive name that could include
your list. Good luck. Mary Day Kent