From:
Richard Schaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 08:35:00 -0500
IGNORE
Sorry to post to the list but my data is bad and I need to correct it.
Please send me subscription eddress for museum-l.  I have been on the list
for many years and the address I subscribed to is no longer responding.
([log in to unmask]) I have been trying to get one of my interns on the list
with no success.
A list of listserv of commands would also be helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Be Eing You

Richard Schaffer, Registrar
U. of A. Museum of Art
P.O.Box 210002
Tucson, AZ  85721
voice (520) 621-7567
fax   (520) 621-8770
"The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
 taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the University of Arizona."