From:
Gene Jeffers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:06:59 -0700
Dear Mr. Greaves,

The TEA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping clients such as
yourself find experienced, quality vendors for a wide range of projects.
We offer confidential, no fee, no obligation short lists specific to
your needs. TEA members have created some of the best known and most
highly respected museum exhibits in the world, and I am sure there are a
few that wold be perfect for your exhibit.

If you can give me an idea of the project you are considering and your
fabrication requirements, we would be happy to forward a list of
interested, capable, experienced firms. Again, no fee, no obligation. If
you don't see a vendor you like, then toss the list! Feel free to use
our two online directories at www.TEAConnect.org as well. We have a text
based one, and the SourceBook, which provides images of vendors' work.

Take care and please let me know how we may be of assistance.

Gene Jeffers, Executive Director
TEA- Representing the Creators of Compelling Places and Experiences
818-843-8497