From:
Charlene Garvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 16:26:28 -0700
My fellow Museum-Lers,

In order to defray some of the costs of attending this conference I'm
looking for a female (non-smoking) roommate to share accommodation
between Oct 29 and Nov 2 in Ottawa.  To cut costs further I've looked
into a number of very nice Bed and Breakfast places within easy walking
distance of the conference venues.  If you are interested please get in
touch with me (off list).

Charlene Garvey
Curator of Collections, Alberni Valley Museum
Port Alberni, B.C.
email: [log in to unmask]
phone: (home) (604) 723-0470
phone: (work) (604) 723-2181