From:
Lydia Stux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 12:07:33 -0600
Will you keep me informed about your Korea project? We have a large
Korean immigrant population here in Skokie
and we are always interested in modest-sized related exhibits.

Balch Institute for Ethnic Studies in Philadelphia has two traveling
exhibits that we have hosted, culled from their archival material on
Korean immigrants in Phila-"Growth of a Dream" and "InnerViews."

Lydia Stux
Skokie Public Library
5215 Oakton St
Skokie 60077