From:
Heritage Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 11:41:18 -0700
There is a conservation discussion list for professionals involved in the
field or interested in it.  The list also has an archive where you can
search for particular topics.  To subscribe send a one line message:
subscribe consdist Your First Name Your Last Name to:
consdist - [log in to unmask]

Kara Reilly
Curator