From:
"Hanson, Kate" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:46:16 -0400
Soluvar works well for me with Rapidograph ink pens.  Sometimes the ink
spreads when I use it on porcelain, but only if I apply the second coat
of Soluvar on too thick or don't let the ink dry for several hours.  For
black ink I just tried an Identi-pen from Gaylord.  It has a fine point
and an extra fine point and I think this is what I will be using from
now on, with Soluvar as base and top coat.

  I have used B72 with laser printed numbers and this seemed to adhere
better to the surface than when I used Soluvar.

Kate Hanson
Fidelity Investments