From:
Peter Diemand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:52:49 -0500
At 06:35 PM 1/31/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Dear List:
>
>For those of you who have followed my earlier two posts,
>I am pleased to tell you that your responses were most helpful.
>
>I have identified two, strong candidates -- based on names supplied to me.
>
>This is my last request for more names, as I'd like to present my director
>with three possibilities.
>
>So, begging the group one last time, I am looking for museum exhibit
>designer who is capable of handling a difficult, historical project !
>
>Thanks again,
>
>MuseumPro

 Ken Pohlman, Middlebury College in Middlebury, Vermont is your man.
He is a member of NEMA, New England Museum Association and he is also a
member of MAAM, Mid-Atlantic Association of Museums.
Mr.Pohlman has the experience you are looking for.

Peter Diemand
President
Biblio Design Ltd.
Montreal/New York>