From:
Carrie Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 12:38:57 +22299548
I have been following the thread on eco-museums, and wonder how many
there are in North America, and where they are located. What kind of
collections or exhibits does such a museum have, and what academic
background do the people who work in them have (anthropology? human ecology?)

Also, I am a recent college graduate looking at grad schools that have a
combined Anthropology M.A. and Museum Studies Certification program. Right
now I am looking at Arizona State, U of Denver, and U of Wisconsin-
Milwaukee. I would like to "talk" (email) with any current or recent
graduate students from these schools about their experiences. You can email
me directly at the address below.

Thank you!

Carrie Beauchamp