From:
Margaret Pezalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 01:23:28 -0400
I was on a panel at AAM that discussed these issues. I talked about
interactives in art museums, Brad Larson about interactives in Childrens'
museums, Zane Vella about City Space, and Natalie Rusk about the Science
Museum in Minnesota. Brad, Zane and Natalie made some really important points
, encouraging people to see the issue as more than just a competition between
the real and the virtual. Maybe you can get a tape or transcript of the
session?

I have done evaluation of the interactive media at the Minneapolis Inst. of
Arts and could forward a copy of my reports, if you are interested.

Margaret Pezalla