From:
Allan Mccollum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 02:39:35 EDT
Hi Jim,

I wasn't aware that some people's systems worked like this ... this must be
why some people were annoyed! Every email system I've ever used allowed me
the choice to download or not download. Remind me never to use free Eudora on
my Mac!

Thanks very much for helping me me out with this information. I suppose a
lengthy text file mime-encoded or NOT mime-encoded would take a while to
download with such a system as yours. There were no guidelines regarding
attachments in Museum-L's FAQ ... so I tried to help doing what made sense to
me.

Still, Mr. Friedman could use a tranquilizer, in my opinion.

I'm sorry for the trouble....

Thanks again,

Allan
In a message dated 9/19/99 2:16:58 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>Sept 18, 1999
>
>Allan,
>
>I applaud what you did, but not the way you did it.  Unfortunately my Mac
>with free Eudora didn't give me the option to download or not - it just
>did
>it.
>
>-Jim Lyons
>http://www.jimlyons.com