From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 17:40:36 -0800
Where are you?  The L.A. County Museum of Art has a rental gallery -- not
for works from their collection, but for works by emerging L.A. artists.
Other than that, I'd suggest commercial galleries -- musuems don't lease.
Museums lend to other museums and public galleries, but not usually to
private business.

>I would like to find museums or specific artists which would lease there
>art work to me for display in my office.  I will provide security and
>environmental controls.
>
>Please e-mail me if you know of any organizations which may be interested.
>
>RealEst [log in to unmask]

Stephen Nowlin, VP, Director, Alyce de Roulet Williamson Gallery
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida Street
Pasadena, California 91103  USA (818)396-2397vox (818)405-9104fax