From:
Bernard Barryte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 17:07:19 -0700
Folks,

I first want to thank everyone who responded for their helpful answers to
my inquiry regarding the legend of the succubus (I've been on jury duty, so
please pardon this delayed expression of gratitude).

Second, we're cleaning house and I wonder whether anyone out there has a
number or address for a good remainder house to whom we could sell multiple
copies of old catalogues and other publications?

If you wish, respond off-line to: <[log in to unmask]>

Gratefully,
Bernard Barryte

Bernard Barryte
Associate Director / Chief Curator
Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-5060

tel:  650/ 725-0466  fax: 650/ 725-0464

Museum-L" (without the quotes).