Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 16:50:54 -0700
Importing and exporting from where to where?  Each country will have
slightly different regulations...I would start with TAT (Thailand
Tourist Authority) and see if they can help you out.  I think there is
still a link through my site.  For the US, if you don't want to tangle
with government agencies just to answer your questions, I would contact
a customs agent/broker like Masterpiece, Int'l...or somebody like that.

Best wishes,
Tim
--
Timothy L. Campbell