From:
"David A. Penney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 07:54:56 EDT
Is it just me, or is something going flooey again with the server? For the last
few days my mail reader (via CompuServe) has choked on the daily Digest. It
starts to come through as a solid block of characters, with no line breaks,
then partway through the first message header it stalls.

 My other e-mail has been coming through normally.

 Of course, I don't know how I'll see any answers to this from the list!

 David Penney

 E-mail from:
 David A. Penney in Baltimore, Maryland
 04-Oct-1996