From:
Earl Lock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:20:45 -0500
Please be very careful with the type of materials that you use in children's
interactives.

Many of the spray type foam insulation materials that can be purchased are
very hazardous to your health and should be handled with appropriate gloves
and respirators.   Make sure that you get a MSDS (Material Safety Data
Sheet) on the materials you are using and check for hazards when handling
the foams while it is  wet and after it cures.  And remember that the
exposure levels that are usually acceptable for adults are based on body
weight.

Children are very small and love to put things in their mouths.
Please be very careful.
Earl Lock