From:
Vanda Bushfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 18:00:08 -0500
> Henry,
> Young Indiana Jones, a.k.a River Phoenix (yes, that was his real
> name) died a few years ago of drug overdose. I guess he found too
> much "pot" ;)

You are  confusing your Indiana Joneses (Jonesi? :) ) While River
Phoenix did play the young Indy in one of the movies, he did not
play the character in the T.V. Series.  Which could be an
equally good explanation for why it went off the air.  Following
River Phoenix in a part had to be a tough job....

Vanda