From:
Richard Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:19:49 -0800
Dear Gallery and Museum workers:

Just a quick note to say that I am presently looking for a
Manager or Fundraising/Development Position.

My 6 month contract as Development Officer with the Toronto
ALFA Centre is coming to an end in the middle of January.
There is a bit of a chance that the HRDC contract will be
extended but I still need to be putting out those feelers.

I am keeping my eye on the Charity Village Website and there

are some interesting prospects but if you know of anything
happening in our industry I would be glad to hear about it.
Depending on the opportunity I might be interested in moving

away from Toronto.

I have experience as Fundraising and Development Officer,
Gallery Manager,  Director of Marketing and Sales ...

All the best in this Holiday Season.

Sincerely,

Richard Grove

--
>From the computer of Hidden Brook Press - Richard M. Grove
(416) 504-3966
412-701 King Street West Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 2W7
Email - [log in to unmask]

Canadian Poetry Association - President - www.mirror.org/cpa

Hidden Brook Press home page - www.hiddenbrookpress.com
Books published by Hidden Brook Press -
http://www.hiddenbrookpress.com/bookshbp.htm
SEEDS Poetry Magazine -
http://www.hiddenbrookpress.com/homepage.htm
Poems Needed For Two Anthologies -
http://www.hiddenbrookpress.com/an-two.htm
Contract Publishing and Print Broker info -
http://www.hiddenbrookpress.com/broker.htm

Museum-L" (without the quotes).