From:
Diane Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 23:16:55 -0800
    The Anchorage Museum will be posting an opening for the Curator of
Public Art position.  It will open after I head off on vacation (remember
the trip from NC to MI that I asked for opinions about last month?  Ah,
that trip!)  Would one of yu lovely people volunteer to post this
position for us when it is announced?  No one in our shop reads
museum-l.  If you'd send me your fax number, I'll ask my assistant to fax
the job description to you.  You'll have to retype it.  It's a nice job,
worth about $35,000, and we'd like to attract some good candidates.
    Please respond to me directly.
     Diane Brenner   [log in to unmask]
     (See, we all get to volunteer once and a while!)
     Thanks