From:
Jim Moss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:18:01 -0400
I have just released my new WEB site to public scrutiny:

www.antiqueclockconservation.com

Your comments are invited.

In the past, there has been no alternative to Museums for the conservation of their horological collection other than the local
clock repair person who is not trained in conservation principles nor techniques. Now there is an alternative for not only
treatments but consultation.

I hope that you will take a moment to visit.................

Regards,

Jim Moss
Horological Conservator
Professional Associate, AIC