From:
Michael Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 10:18:41 -0500
I have 2 General Admission tickets to see the Vermeer exhibit
for Tues Jan 9, 1996.  This was a Snow Day during the blizzard, and aparrently
the National Gallery is accepting them for any other day!  If you are
definitely going
and don't want to have the 3-4 hour wait, make me an offer.  The earliest I can
overnight ship
them is monday morning, so they couldn't be used until Tues.
I will guarentee moneyback if they aren't accepted (minus shipping costs).
Just return
the unused tickets.

I will try to keep the latest high bid posted at:
http://www.interactive.net/~mgray/vermeer.html

Hurry! The last day of the exhibit is the 11th.  I would like to close a deal
by the
end of the weekend.

Enjoy!

--
Michael Gray                            31 The Crescent Apt. 2
[log in to unmask]                   Montclair NJ 07042