From:
Jonathan Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 23:42:25 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
(CDJeff) wrote:

>Included as part of a feature article, "Highlights on Visual Arts and
> Disabilities," Internet links for books and articles written on the subject
of
> museums' accessibility to the disabled. My definition of disabled includes
> physical, developmental and emotional disabilities of children and adults.
> Feature article: <http://finearts.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa100497.htm>.
> Additional finearts and disability links can be found at:
> <http://finearts.miningco.com/msubdisabilities>.
>Chris Jeffries
>Fine Arts Guide at the Mining Company

Thanks Chris, the feature article (& links) looks very promising.
Unfortunately, the second (http://finearts.miningco.com/msubdisabilities)
produces a "File Not Found" Error.

--
Jonathan Cooper
Co-ordinator of Education Services (& HyperCard Developer)