From:
Michael Yochaovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 10:08:27 +0300
Hello !
Let me introduce myself. I am studying to the second degree at the
University of the Israel Ben-Gurion. I Study a course about the
interactive tights between subjects. I need help in seeking for the
material to the theme "Interactive tights between psychology and
chemistry in sphere of plastic materials". Are you dealing with it at
all? Can you suggest a way to explain any model or phenomenon of
plastic`s chemistry on the level that very high school student would
understand and which has connection any psychological effects.
I want to demonstrate to children the term "complience" of different
plastic materials that react differently when we press them.
The term is also used in psychology - complience of people - how
different people react differently to pressure for instance strong minded
people.
I would greatly thank you if you could help me think of a way to help
children to understand the term complience.
Would you please name the theme when transferring information
                        MICHAEL-psychology
Thanks for help.
           Sincerelly yous, Michael Yukhnovetsky.