From:
Hasse Svensson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 1994 07:22:22 GMT
Hi!
I've been trying for a while to get any kind of working address related
to British Museum, London, but my efforts has so far given bad results.
If anyone out there know ANYTHING about this, telnet addresses,
e-mailaddresses to people connected to Br Museum (my interests lie mostly
in the sumerians, mesopotamian and egypt depts), PLEASE e-mail me!

I've been there several times, but think it'd be nice to be able to get a
internet connection when there are questions to be asked.

Please do not answer in this newsgrp, e-mail is better.

All the best,
Hasse Svensson