From:
Erin Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:55:46 +0000
Christina,

I purchased hardtack from Mechanical Baking, Co. about a year ago.  Their
mailing address is:  P.O. Box 513, Pekin, IL 61554-0513.  A google search
should help you find their web site (I'm pretty sure that is how I
originally found them.)

I hope this isn't the same company that has been snubbing you!

Erin Kelley
Education Director
Indiana Medical History Museum
3045 W. Vermont St.
Indianapolis, IN  46222
Ph:  (317) 635-7329

>From: Christina Myatt <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Looking for hard tack
>Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:50:30 -0500
>
>Does anyone have a supllier for hard tack?  One of our museum outreach
>teachers uses it for her Civil war presentation and is being snubbed by
>our previous supplier.
>
>Thoughts?
>
>Any help would be much appreciated!
>
>Christina
>Christina M. Myatt
>Theatrical Programming Coordinator
>Putnam Museum
>1717 West 12th Street
>Davenport IA 52804
>563.324.1054 ext. 207 (phone)

>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
>message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should
>read "help" (without the quotes).

>[log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff
>Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download now!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_general